All About Abby

My photo
I'm a senior Management major/Public Relations minor from Cincinnati about to graduate in May from Ohio Northern University!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Fun!

I have yet to blog about all the fun I have on the weekends and I’m running out of weekends to enjoy in Ada. I was definitely in need for an entertaining weekend because this week I was so busy with projects and papers, and I got a bad cold. I didn’t even go out on Tuesday!

After this long week, Friday was finally here. I knew this weekend was going to be an epic weekend because several volleyball alumni were coming back to the village to party. After I got my workout in with my roommates, we attended several different parties before going to the Regal Beagle, where we boogied the night away.

On Saturday, I went to El Campo with my friends where I had delicious enchiladas and a mango margarita. My roommates and I had a party at our house after dinner. The party was really controlled until about 11pm when about 40 people walked through the door. Shortly after that, the Ada police came. Thankfully, they let us go with a warning and told us to tune the party down.  So we went to the Regal Beagle for round two. The dance moves got a little more extreme on Saturday night and the late night McDonald’s tasted better than ever.

Sunday is always a day of relaxation for me, but my roommates and I had some intense cleaning to do.  We mopped the floors several times, and they are still sticky. But, the party was well worth a little stickiness.

Having some of the volleyball girls that graduated back in Ada for the weekend brought back so many awesome memories. We are still the same group of crazy, fun girls when we get together and I love our reunions.
Such a fun group of girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment